The next time you need to make a nice, refreshing cocktail and are having some friends over, considering making them The Bloody Syeh (otherwise known as Bloody Mary). Its delicious and can be made so quickly! Just follow these steps and you'll be in cocktail* heaven:
- 1L Tomato Juice
- 125ML Vodka (I prefer ABSOLUT)
- A Standard Cup Of Ice Cubes
- 6-8 Drops Of Tabasco Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Of Worcestershire Sauce
- A Large Amount Of Green Olives (Trust me)
- 3-4 Celery Sticks
- 2 Limes
- Combine tomato juice, vodka, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauces into a blender.
- Juice 1 lime and combine with other ingredients.
- Add a pinch of salt and 2 pinches pepper into the mix and blend for approx. 10 seconds OR just as it looks like it will start to froth (we don't want that!)
- Slime the other lime for garnish and cut celery into small (5cm) sticks.
- Slide a piece of lime, celery and 3 olives onto a toothpick for garnish.
- Use the limes you used to glide around the rims of the glasses and then salt each glass by pouring some salt onto a plate and dipping and circling the glasses into it,
- Place ice cubes into your glasses of choice and pour the amazing concoction into each guests glass and place a garnish stick on top.
- Put all remaining olives out for all to enjoy and voila!
* Just take away the vodka and the drink is just as nice for friends who don't drink alcohol or event the little ones.